- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- FTC: Beware Mystery Shopper Scams
From British Vogue, which also has a photo…
The Denim Spa jeans come in three finishes – Aloe Vera, Olive Extract and Smooth Legs, which aims to prevent cellulite. Hydrating properties include of natural oils and butters, such as apricot kernel oil, passion fruit oil, rosehip oil, shea butter and monoi de Tahiti – a Polynesian ingredient made using Tiare flower buds soaked in refined coconut oil.
These oils only last for about two weeks. Then, you have to buy a “reload spray,” which makes them last longer. They cost $135, and the spray price isn’t mentioned. Also, you have to import them, because Wrangler apparently isn’t sure they would sell well here. I wonder why.