- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- 12 Golden Rules of Decluttering
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
From British Vogue, which also has a photo…
The Denim Spa jeans come in three finishes – Aloe Vera, Olive Extract and Smooth Legs, which aims to prevent cellulite. Hydrating properties include of natural oils and butters, such as apricot kernel oil, passion fruit oil, rosehip oil, shea butter and monoi de Tahiti – a Polynesian ingredient made using Tiare flower buds soaked in refined coconut oil.
These oils only last for about two weeks. Then, you have to buy a “reload spray,” which makes them last longer. They cost $135, and the spray price isn’t mentioned. Also, you have to import them, because Wrangler apparently isn’t sure they would sell well here. I wonder why.