- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- 15 Awesome Adult Uses for Baby Powder
- Tons of Simple Hacks for Stuff You Do Every Day
- How to Keep Your Grandparents From Being Ripped Off by Mail Scams
- The Restless Project: Can’t Get By on $60K, $80K, Even $100K?
From British Vogue, which also has a photo…
The Denim Spa jeans come in three finishes – Aloe Vera, Olive Extract and Smooth Legs, which aims to prevent cellulite. Hydrating properties include of natural oils and butters, such as apricot kernel oil, passion fruit oil, rosehip oil, shea butter and monoi de Tahiti – a Polynesian ingredient made using Tiare flower buds soaked in refined coconut oil.
These oils only last for about two weeks. Then, you have to buy a “reload spray,” which makes them last longer. They cost $135, and the spray price isn’t mentioned. Also, you have to import them, because Wrangler apparently isn’t sure they would sell well here. I wonder why.