- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in October
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- 4 Months of Emails Are MIA — What Should We Do?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
- Now You Can Make Returns at Sears Without Leaving Your Car
From British Vogue, which also has a photo…
The Denim Spa jeans come in three finishes – Aloe Vera, Olive Extract and Smooth Legs, which aims to prevent cellulite. Hydrating properties include of natural oils and butters, such as apricot kernel oil, passion fruit oil, rosehip oil, shea butter and monoi de Tahiti – a Polynesian ingredient made using Tiare flower buds soaked in refined coconut oil.
These oils only last for about two weeks. Then, you have to buy a “reload spray,” which makes them last longer. They cost $135, and the spray price isn’t mentioned. Also, you have to import them, because Wrangler apparently isn’t sure they would sell well here. I wonder why.