- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Oct. 22
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Restaurants and dessert shops
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream: Free hot fudge with any ice cream purchase (print first) [1/31].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Free breakfast entree with the purchase of one entree and two drinks (print first) [1/19].
- Marie Callender’s Restaurant & Bakery: 50 percent off one entree with the purchase of two total entrees and two drinks (print first) [2/1].
- Quiznos: Free small sub with the purchase of one sub and a drink (print first) [1/28].
- Quiznos: $3 small honey bourbon chicken sub (print first) [1/28].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $3 off a smoked or roasted turkey breast (print first) [3/3].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $6 off a bone-in half-ham (print first) [3/3].
- Frozen pizza: Free large DiGiorno pizza with the purchase of two large pizzas (print first) [expiration unknown]. This coupon is worth up to $7.
- Frosting: Free Duncan Hines Frosting Creations flavor packet with the purchase of a Duncan Hines Frosting Creations frosting (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Pasta: $1 off two boxes of Ronzoni Garden Delight (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
- Valentine’s Day candy: Up to $1.50 off at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].