- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- 1 in 4 Jobs in the US Are Low-Paying
Need some additional help to destroy your debt?
Personal finance blogger Jeff Rose recently started what he’s calling the Debt Movement! The idea is to harness the power of the financial blogging community and pay off a total of $10 million in debt over a 90-day period.
Jeff is partnering with ReadyForZero, and is providing advice, tools, and motivation to help everyone with a debt issue deal with it. They’re also offering $10,000 in debt scholarships that could help you pay off a bill or two.
If you’ve been a Money Talks News reader for any length of time, you know that destroying debt is something I’m also passionate about. In addition to my book, Life or Debt, over the years we’ve written a ton about the hows and whys of debt destruction. For example…
- Resolutions 2013: Getting Rid of Debt
- How I Wiped Out $37,000 of Debt in One Year
- A Simple System to Destroy Debt
- Should You Consider Debt Settlement?
- The Best Way to Pay Off Debt
- How to Teach Your Teens to Avoid Debt
- 4 Tips to Escape from Debt Prison
So if debt is the problem, there’s plenty of info out there to help you find a solution. Check it out!