- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
- Now You Can Make Returns at Sears Without Leaving Your Car
- New Rules Mean Hundreds in Energy Savings With Your Next Refrigerator
- Bigger Isn’t Always Better: 10 Products Where a Smaller Size Will Do
- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
From the Boston Globe…
The bill, proposed by the Legislature’s Joint Committee on Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure, is expected to be filed Friday.
Businesses misrepresenting seafood could be fined $800 and have their licenses to operate suspended or revoked.
According to the story, Pacific cod has been sold as the more expensive Atlantic cod, tilapia as red snapper, and escolar as tuna. The bill would ban the sale of escolar.