- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
From the Boston Globe…
The bill, proposed by the Legislature’s Joint Committee on Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure, is expected to be filed Friday.
Businesses misrepresenting seafood could be fined $800 and have their licenses to operate suspended or revoked.
According to the story, Pacific cod has been sold as the more expensive Atlantic cod, tilapia as red snapper, and escolar as tuna. The bill would ban the sale of escolar.