- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in September
- What to Expect From 2014 Labor Day Sales
- Here’s What’s in the $50,000 Emmy Swag Bags
- Store Credit Cards Are Now a Worse Deal Than They Were Before
- Why You May Start Leaving the ‘B’ Out of Your BLT
- Burger King Customers Prefer More Fat With Their Fries
- Is Denim Fading Into Fashion Obscurity?
From the Boston Globe…
The bill, proposed by the Legislature’s Joint Committee on Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure, is expected to be filed Friday.
Businesses misrepresenting seafood could be fined $800 and have their licenses to operate suspended or revoked.
According to the story, Pacific cod has been sold as the more expensive Atlantic cod, tilapia as red snapper, and escolar as tuna. The bill would ban the sale of escolar.