- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Government Sues AT&T for Allegedly ‘Throttling’ Unlimited Data Customers
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
It may be just a half inch to an inch, but Burlington County Attorney Stephen DeNittis says that’s about 45 cents a sandwich that Subway owes customers.
In addition to sending a private investigator to 14 locations throughout New Jersey, DeNittis said a customer in Philadelphia wants to sue in Pennsylvania after he had been shorted.
Don’t give an inch, and customers may take a mile anyway.