- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- Court Rules That Yelp Can Manipulate Ratings If It Wants To
- 8 Foods That May Spike in Price This Fall
- Study: US Wealth Gap Is ‘Unsustainable’
- Home Depot’s Massive Data Breach May Leave 60 Million Vulnerable
- Compare Your Cell Bill to a Brit’s: You’re Paying a Lot More
- 7 Smart Ways to Save on the Latest Smartphones
- Malaysia Airlines Decides a ‘Bucket List’ Promotion Might Be a Bad Idea
It may be just a half inch to an inch, but Burlington County Attorney Stephen DeNittis says that’s about 45 cents a sandwich that Subway owes customers.
In addition to sending a private investigator to 14 locations throughout New Jersey, DeNittis said a customer in Philadelphia wants to sue in Pennsylvania after he had been shorted.
Don’t give an inch, and customers may take a mile anyway.