- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
It may be just a half inch to an inch, but Burlington County Attorney Stephen DeNittis says that’s about 45 cents a sandwich that Subway owes customers.
In addition to sending a private investigator to 14 locations throughout New Jersey, DeNittis said a customer in Philadelphia wants to sue in Pennsylvania after he had been shorted.
Don’t give an inch, and customers may take a mile anyway.