I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Baskin-Robbins: Free Build-Your-Own two-scoop sundae with the purchase of a sundae on Wednesdays [3/27]. In the New York metro area, this offer is good on Tuesdays instead.
- Boston Market: Free Mediterranean chicken carver sandwich or salad bowl with the purchase of one sandwich or salad (print first) [1/31].
- California Pizza Kitchen: Free small plate (appetizer) when you dine in, take out, or order online (use code SMALL PLATE) [1/31].
- Champps Americana Restaurant: $5 off a $20 purchase (print first) [2/13].
- Del Taco: Taco nights are Tuesdays (get three regular tacos for $1) and Thursdays (get three grilled chicken tacos for $2) from 3 to 11 p.m.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free egg sandwich with the purchase of a sandwich [2/10].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: 25 percent off your first catering order (print first) [2/12].
- LongHorn Steakhouse: $3 off two lunch entrees (print first) [2/3].
- LongHorn Steakhouse: $4 off two dinner entrees (print first) [2/3].
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: $5 off any entree (print first or show on mobile) [2/10].
- Smokey Bones: $5 off a $15 purchase (print first) [1/27].
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.