- What to Expect From 2014 Labor Day Sales
- Here’s What’s in the $50,000 Emmy Swag Bags
- Store Credit Cards Are Now a Worse Deal Than They Were Before
- Why You May Start Leaving the ‘B’ Out of Your BLT
- Burger King Customers Prefer More Fat With Their Fries
- Is Denim Fading Into Fashion Obscurity?
- Get Millions of Books and Magazines for Free
- 13 Ways to Trim the Cost of Haircuts
CNN Money made a list, which starts with this…
Used car prices are expected to fall by several hundred dollars this year from 2012′s average sales price of $16,000, said Richard Arca, a senior analyst at Edmunds.com.
Other things you can save on now: gas (expected to average $3.43 this year), ultrabook laptops (down to $599 for some), vacation packages (sometimes more than $1,000 cheaper than booking air and hotel separately), solar panels (with prices down 10 percent by the end of the year, plus tax credits) and big flatscreen TVs (which could drop 11 percent).