- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- 8 Foods That May Spike in Price This Fall
- Home Depot’s Massive Data Breach May Leave 60 Million Vulnerable
- 7 Smart Ways to Save on the Latest Smartphones
- Your Grocery Bill May Be Supporting Your Political Opponents
CNN Money made a list, which starts with this…
Used car prices are expected to fall by several hundred dollars this year from 2012’s average sales price of $16,000, said Richard Arca, a senior analyst at Edmunds.com.
Other things you can save on now: gas (expected to average $3.43 this year), ultrabook laptops (down to $599 for some), vacation packages (sometimes more than $1,000 cheaper than booking air and hotel separately), solar panels (with prices down 10 percent by the end of the year, plus tax credits) and big flatscreen TVs (which could drop 11 percent).