- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
CNN Money made a list, which starts with this…
Used car prices are expected to fall by several hundred dollars this year from 2012’s average sales price of $16,000, said Richard Arca, a senior analyst at Edmunds.com.
Other things you can save on now: gas (expected to average $3.43 this year), ultrabook laptops (down to $599 for some), vacation packages (sometimes more than $1,000 cheaper than booking air and hotel separately), solar panels (with prices down 10 percent by the end of the year, plus tax credits) and big flatscreen TVs (which could drop 11 percent).