- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
- Now You Can Make Returns at Sears Without Leaving Your Car
- New Rules Mean Hundreds in Energy Savings With Your Next Refrigerator
- Bigger Isn’t Always Better: 10 Products Where a Smaller Size Will Do
- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
CNN Money made a list, which starts with this…
Used car prices are expected to fall by several hundred dollars this year from 2012’s average sales price of $16,000, said Richard Arca, a senior analyst at Edmunds.com.
Other things you can save on now: gas (expected to average $3.43 this year), ultrabook laptops (down to $599 for some), vacation packages (sometimes more than $1,000 cheaper than booking air and hotel separately), solar panels (with prices down 10 percent by the end of the year, plus tax credits) and big flatscreen TVs (which could drop 11 percent).