I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Baskin-Robbins: Get one cone for 99 cents with the purchase of a second cone (print first) [1/29].
- Burger King: Free chicken sandwich – original, Italian, or Philly – with the purchase of one chicken sandwich [expiration unknown].
- Taco John’s: 50 percent off regular Super Nachos with the purchase of a pound of TJ Baja boneless wings (print first) [1/28].
- Candles: Free large jar candle, tumbler candle, or Pure Radiance vase candle with the purchase of two large candles at Yankee Candle Company stores (print first) [2/18].
- Pet fish products: Up to $20 off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Children’s Advil: $1.50 off one product (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
- Nivea for Men: $2 off select products – face scrub, shaving gel, and after-shave balm – at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Burt’s Bees: $1.50 off a 6- or 12-ounce body lotion or a 2-ounce or larger hand care product (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
- HDTV: $330 off Samsung’s 70-inch VIZIO Razor LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV at Sam’s Club online [2/8]. Instead of $1,850, it’s $1,550 – and shipping is free. That makes it cheaper than even Walmart’s, Amazon’s, and Costco’s current prices.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- New York & Company (for her): $25 off a $60 purchase (print first) [1/28].