- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- The Most Expensive Mortgage Mistakes You Can Make
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
Says The Washington Examiner…
The DC Taxicab Commission is set to approve emergency regulations at its Jan. 24 meeting that will require cabs to either install credit card swipers or sign up with a digital dispatch service, like UberTAXI or MyTaxi, which accept riders’ credit cards via smartphone.
They had planned to require it eventually, but sped up the process because “the playing field has changed.” The city still plans to add panic buttons and GPS devices at a later date.