- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
- Why the Travel Industry’s Favorite New Word is ‘No’ – and What to Do About It
- How Do Mistakes Get Removed From Your Credit Reports?
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Monthly Bills That Can’t Help Your Credit, But Can Hurt It
- Hundreds of Americans Surrender Citizenship to Avoid Taxes
Says The Washington Examiner…
The DC Taxicab Commission is set to approve emergency regulations at its Jan. 24 meeting that will require cabs to either install credit card swipers or sign up with a digital dispatch service, like UberTAXI or MyTaxi, which accept riders’ credit cards via smartphone.
They had planned to require it eventually, but sped up the process because “the playing field has changed.” The city still plans to add panic buttons and GPS devices at a later date.