- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in September
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- Identify That Mystery Hotel Before You Book It
- Should the Knee Defender Be Allowed on Airline Flights?
- You Won’t Believe What Hotels Are Charging for Now
- Ask Stacy: Will the $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Help Me With My Mortgage?
Says The Washington Examiner…
The DC Taxicab Commission is set to approve emergency regulations at its Jan. 24 meeting that will require cabs to either install credit card swipers or sign up with a digital dispatch service, like UberTAXI or MyTaxi, which accept riders’ credit cards via smartphone.
They had planned to require it eventually, but sped up the process because “the playing field has changed.” The city still plans to add panic buttons and GPS devices at a later date.