- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- HBO Without Cable: It’s Planning a Stand-Alone Service
- FTC: Beware Mystery Shopper Scams
- US: Pass the Potato Chips, Please
“We create a marketplace where you can actually sell your daily deal today,” said [CoupFlip] CEO Phil McDonnell. “You don’t just list it and wait around to see if somebody will take it, because these things expire. You can go on and in less than 30 seconds upload it, sell it and be done with it.”
You may be able to get up to 70 percent back quickly that way. There are also sites like MyCabbage where you can buy and sell deals with other users.