- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Government Sues AT&T for Allegedly ‘Throttling’ Unlimited Data Customers
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
“We create a marketplace where you can actually sell your daily deal today,” said [CoupFlip] CEO Phil McDonnell. “You don’t just list it and wait around to see if somebody will take it, because these things expire. You can go on and in less than 30 seconds upload it, sell it and be done with it.”
You may be able to get up to 70 percent back quickly that way. There are also sites like MyCabbage where you can buy and sell deals with other users.