- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
- The Scary Way a Friend Request Can Lead to Identity Theft
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
- Is Your Online Love Interest Putting Your Money at Risk?
- What to Expect From 2014 Labor Day Sales
- Here’s What’s in the $50,000 Emmy Swag Bags
“We create a marketplace where you can actually sell your daily deal today,” said [CoupFlip] CEO Phil McDonnell. “You don’t just list it and wait around to see if somebody will take it, because these things expire. You can go on and in less than 30 seconds upload it, sell it and be done with it.”
You may be able to get up to 70 percent back quickly that way. There are also sites like MyCabbage where you can buy and sell deals with other users.