- Government Sues AT&T for Allegedly ‘Throttling’ Unlimited Data Customers
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- HBO Without Cable: It’s Planning a Stand-Alone Service
- Is the iPhone 6 Worth Tearing Your Hair Out?
- Uber Gets “F” Rating from BBB
The updated iPad represents a minor update to a device that already got a slight overhaul late last year. Many expect Apple to unveil a new iPad with more significant changes in the coming months.
The 128GB iPad has all of the same features as before, including a 9.7-inch Retina Display, a FaceTime HD camera, and an A6X processor.
In other words, hold off for the real new version. (Even if you just want more space, this one will probably be cheaper then.) But Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint will all be carrying it starting Feb. 5, and there’s a cellular version for $929.