- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
- The Scary Way a Friend Request Can Lead to Identity Theft
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
- Is Your Online Love Interest Putting Your Money at Risk?
- Welcome to The Restless Project: This Is Why You Can’t Sleep at Night
The updated iPad represents a minor update to a device that already got a slight overhaul late last year. Many expect Apple to unveil a new iPad with more significant changes in the coming months.
The 128GB iPad has all of the same features as before, including a 9.7-inch Retina Display, a FaceTime HD camera, and an A6X processor.
In other words, hold off for the real new version. (Even if you just want more space, this one will probably be cheaper then.) But Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint will all be carrying it starting Feb. 5, and there’s a cellular version for $929.