- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- Your Calls and Texts Could Be Intercepted by Fake Cell Towers
- High Smartphone Bill? Facebook May Be to Blame
- Compare Your Cell Bill to a Brit’s: You’re Paying a Lot More
- Celebrities Aren’t the Only Ones With Embarrassing Secrets in the Cloud
The updated iPad represents a minor update to a device that already got a slight overhaul late last year. Many expect Apple to unveil a new iPad with more significant changes in the coming months.
The 128GB iPad has all of the same features as before, including a 9.7-inch Retina Display, a FaceTime HD camera, and an A6X processor.
In other words, hold off for the real new version. (Even if you just want more space, this one will probably be cheaper then.) But Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint will all be carrying it starting Feb. 5, and there’s a cellular version for $929.