- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- 4 Months of Emails Are MIA — What Should We Do?
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- Don’t Update Your iPhone Operating System (Yet)
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 3 Ways Your Kids Can Get You Hacked
The updated iPad represents a minor update to a device that already got a slight overhaul late last year. Many expect Apple to unveil a new iPad with more significant changes in the coming months.
The 128GB iPad has all of the same features as before, including a 9.7-inch Retina Display, a FaceTime HD camera, and an A6X processor.
In other words, hold off for the real new version. (Even if you just want more space, this one will probably be cheaper then.) But Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint will all be carrying it starting Feb. 5, and there’s a cellular version for $929.