- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Get the Most for Your Totaled Car
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
From The Associated Press…
The average U.S. retail price rose 13 cents over the past two weeks to $3.42 per gallon, and within a few days it will likely set a record for this time of year.
The culprits: Rising crude oil prices, slowing output at refineries that are undergoing maintenance, and low supplies of gasoline.
This usually happens, but not this early in the year. The average price last February was $3.55. Last year had the highest ever average gas price: $3.60.