- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Oct. 1
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Happy President’s Day! For more sales, check out President’s Day Deals: Ikea, Dolls and Laptops.
- Boston Market: Free dessert with the purchase of an individual meal (print first) [2/18].
- Jamba Juice: Free smoothie with the purchase of a smoothie (print first) [2/18].
- Subway: Free cookie with any purchase [2/18].
- Quiznos: $2 off a $10 purchase (print first) [2/18].
- Kirkland’s (decor): $15 off a $50 purchase in stores (print first) [2/18].
- Bon-Ton: Up to 50 percent off items in the home department in stores and online – plus an additional 15 percent off sale-priced home items and luggage (print first) [2/19].
- Bath & Body Works: $10 off a $30 purchase in stores (print first) [2/18].
- Free Galaxy Tab 2 seven-inch tablet: With the purchase of select Samsung HDTVs at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Fisher-Price: $3 to $10 off select baby and toddler toys (print first) [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Invicta men’s watches: 89 percent off two black Corduba Chronograph models at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $900, they’re $100 – yes, you read that right – and shipping is free. Also, their clearance watches are up to 75 percent off.
- Vibram FiveFingers athletic shoes: About 40 percent off at 6pm.com [2/19]. Shipping is free too.
- Bon-Ton (for the whole family): Up to 50 percent off in stores and online – plus an additional 20 percent off sale-priced clothing, lingerie, accessories, shoes, and jewelry (print first) [2/19].