- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 31
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Popeyes: Free two-piece dinner with the purchase of three-piece dinner (print first) [2/28].
- Quiznos: Free chips and drink with the purchase of a sub, salad, or flatbread (print first) [2/25].
- Kohl’s (department store): $5 off a $25 purchase in stores (print first) [3/4].
Office and school
- Office Depot: 30 percent off a regular-priced item in stores (print first) [3/2]. Note that this coupon isn’t valid on computers, printers, or ink.
- Mouthwash: Free bottle of Act mouthwash with the purchase of two bottles at Target (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Electric toothbrushes: Up to $30 off Philips Sonicare products at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Ulta Beauty: $3.50 off a $10 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 109526) [3/9].
- Movies: Up to 65 percent off select award-winning flicks on Blu-ray at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Kohl’s (for the whole family): $5 off a $25 purchase in stores (print first) [3/4].
- New York & Company: $20 off a $50 purchase or $50 off a $100 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code from coupon) [2/25].
- Soma Intimates (for her): Up to 60 percent off bras, panties, sleepwear, and clothing during the Irresistible Clearance Event in stores and online [expiration unknown]. Bras start at $15, and panties start at $5.