I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Long John Silver’s: Three free new bigger shrimp (print first) [2/28].
- Small pet cages and accessories: At least 25 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Yankee Candle Company: $20 off a $45 purchase in stores (print first) [3/17].
- Woodworking tools: Up to 50 percent off select DeWalt tools at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Office and school
- Photocopies: 25 free black-and-white copies at Office Depot stores (print first) [4/16].
- Aleve: $2 off an 80-count or larger product (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Shaving gel: Edge products are buy-one-get-one-free (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Makeup: $1 off a L’Oreal Paris product at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Music: 12 free MP3s from up-and-coming artists at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. A new selection is available for free each month.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Free upgrade with rental online [3/13].
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.