- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Oct. 22
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Chicken: $1 off Perdue Short Cuts carved chicken breast strips (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Grape juice: $1 off the purchase of any two bottles of Welch’s (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
- Hormel products: Up to $5 off (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Smoked sausage: $1.50 off two Hillshire Farm products (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: $2 off two breakfast or lunch entrees and drinks (print first) [3/9].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: $4 off two dinner entrees and drinks (print first) [3/9].
- Burger King: 25-cent small coffee [3/10].
- Boston Market: $1 off baked whitefish individual meal (print first) [3/25].
- LongHorn Steakhouse: Free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of two entrees (print first) [3/10].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $10 off a $20 purchase (print first) [3/3].
- Souper Salad: $5.50 adult buffet meal (print first) [3/10]. This coupon is good for up to four people.
- Wienerschnitzel: 99-cent corn dogs [expiration unknown].