I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Chicken: $1 off Perdue Short Cuts carved chicken breast strips (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Grape juice: $1 off the purchase of any two bottles of Welch’s (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
- Hormel products: Up to $5 off (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Smoked sausage: $1.50 off two Hillshire Farm products (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: $2 off two breakfast or lunch entrees and drinks (print first) [3/9].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: $4 off two dinner entrees and drinks (print first) [3/9].
- Burger King: 25-cent small coffee [3/10].
- Boston Market: $1 off baked whitefish individual meal (print first) [3/25].
- LongHorn Steakhouse: Free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of two entrees (print first) [3/10].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $10 off a $20 purchase (print first) [3/3].
- Souper Salad: $5.50 adult buffet meal (print first) [3/10]. This coupon is good for up to four people.
- Wienerschnitzel: 99-cent corn dogs [expiration unknown].
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.