I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Restaurants and dessert shops
- Arby’s: Free fries and drink with the purchase of any Reuben (print first) [3/12].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Three-course seafood meals are $10 [expiration unknown].
- California Pizza Kitchen: $10 off a $40 dine-in or take-out purchase (print first) [3/9].
- Dairy Queen: Get a Blizzard for $1 with the purchase of two Blizzards total [3/24].
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: The 2-for-$25 offer comes with three courses for both people [expiration unknown].
- Quiznos: $1 off a Choose 2 combo (print first) [3/11].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $3 off a boneless ham (print first) [5/19].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $5 off a bone-in half-ham (print first) [5/19].
- Whole Foods: Dozens of coupons worth $56 (print first) [expiration unknown].
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.