- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Oct. 20
- 7 Reasons Why Your Debt Repayment Plan Isn’t Working
- Today’s Deals: Sunday, Oct. 19
- Study: A Single Homeowner’s Insurance Claim Could Raise Premiums by 32 Percent
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Restaurants and dessert shops
- Arby’s: Free fries and drink with the purchase of any Reuben (print first) [3/12].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Three-course seafood meals are $10 [expiration unknown].
- California Pizza Kitchen: $10 off a $40 dine-in or take-out purchase (print first) [3/9].
- Dairy Queen: Get a Blizzard for $1 with the purchase of two Blizzards total [3/24].
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: The 2-for-$25 offer comes with three courses for both people [expiration unknown].
- Quiznos: $1 off a Choose 2 combo (print first) [3/11].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $3 off a boneless ham (print first) [5/19].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $5 off a bone-in half-ham (print first) [5/19].
- Whole Foods: Dozens of coupons worth $56 (print first) [expiration unknown].