- The Restless Project: Will I Have to Live With a Roommate Forever?
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- 15 Awesome Adult Uses for Baby Powder
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
[Bargain Babe] From joining Amazon Mom to buying used items with Amazon’s Warehouse Deals to price checking with sites like CamelCamelCamel.com – if saving on Amazon is your thing, this post definitely has you covered.
[Money Crashers] In addition to suggesting sites that might help you find a worthwhile, inexpensive volunteer project abroad – e.g., Go Overseas, Idealist, and Volunteers for Peace – this post offers lots of other good advice, like thinking about what you’re trying to accomplish and aiming for a region rather than just one country.
[Credit Sesame] Did the title oversell the content? Maybe, unless you consider paying for sins, setting up automatic savings, or saving your change daily “fun.” Still, if you’re looking to beef up a savings account, here are some tried and true methods.
[Dumb Little Man] Surrounding yourself with unhappy people, being materialistic, comparing yourself to others, being afraid of failure, neglecting personal relationships, being a perfectionist – this post is full of things we all do now and then that make us unhappy. Whether you’re smiling today or not, check it out.
[Wise Bread] With the possible exception of instant, I’m not all that particular about my coffee. And I’d sooner chop off my foot with a dull ax than pay $5 for a cup of joe. If you’re a coffee connoisseur, however, this is the post for you.