- The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs in the US
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Are You an Employee or a Contractor? (In Other Words, Is Your Boss Ripping You Off?)
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Sep. 17
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Jamba Juice: Fruit & Veggie smoothies are $2 (print first) [3/24].
- Red Lobster: $10 off the purchase of two Lobsterfest entrees (print first) [3/24].
Home and office
- Tax prep: $25 to $50 off at Jackson Hewitt (print first) [4/30].
- E-readers: Certified refurbished Kindle Fires start at $134 at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Shipping is free.
- Free Blu-ray player and/or soundbar: With the purchase of select LG HDTVs at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Barbie: $4 off a $20 purchase (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Hide ‘Em and Hatch ‘Em Eggs: 40 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $15, they’re $9.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Express (for him and her): $15 off every $60 you spend in stores (print first) and online (use code 1143) [expiration unknown].
- New York & Company (for her): $15 off a $30 purchase in stores (print first) [5/18].