- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 24
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Jamba Juice: Fruit & Veggie smoothies are $2 (print first) [3/24].
- Red Lobster: $10 off the purchase of two Lobsterfest entrees (print first) [3/24].
Home and office
- Tax prep: $25 to $50 off at Jackson Hewitt (print first) [4/30].
- E-readers: Certified refurbished Kindle Fires start at $134 at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Shipping is free.
- Free Blu-ray player and/or soundbar: With the purchase of select LG HDTVs at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Barbie: $4 off a $20 purchase (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Hide ‘Em and Hatch ‘Em Eggs: 40 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $15, they’re $9.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Express (for him and her): $15 off every $60 you spend in stores (print first) and online (use code 1143) [expiration unknown].
- New York & Company (for her): $15 off a $30 purchase in stores (print first) [5/18].