- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- Today’s Deals: Thursday, Aug. 28
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
- The Most and Least Expensive States to Own a Car
- Identify That Mystery Hotel Before You Book It
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Arby’s: Free 16-ounce shake with the purchase of a regular-priced sandwich (print first) [4/9].
- Baskin Robbins: Free cone with the flavor of the month – Jamoca Heath – with the purchase of one cone (print first) [4/6].
- Checkers: Free waffle cone with any purchase on Sunday [4/7 only].
- Coco’s Bakery Restaurant: 50 percent off an entree with the purchase of two entrees and two drinks [4/29].
- Dairy Queen: The 5 Buck Lunch includes a sundae for dessert [expiration unknown].
- First Watch Restaurant: $2 off breakfast between 7 and 11 a.m. on weekdays (print first) [4/16].
- Mimi’s Cafe: $10 off a $30 lunch or dinner check when you dine in (print first) [4/10].
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: Their new lunch combinations start at $7 [expiration unknown].
- Outback Steakhouse: Free $10 bonus card with the purchase of a $50 gift card in restaurants and online [6/16]. The bonus card is valid between May 13 and July 15, although they say you can’t use it on the same day you bought the gift card.
- Subway: Free 6-inch breakfast sandwich with the purchase of a sandwich before 9 a.m. [4/30].
- Village Inn: Free slice of their new Red Velvet Elite pie with any purchase on a Wednesday [expiration unknown].