I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Free 60-day membership (print first) [7/14]. To learn more about BJ’s, check out “Best Warehouse Club: BJ’s, Costco, or Sam’s Club?“
- HoneyBaked Ham: $3 off a boneless ham (print first) [5/19].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $5 off a bone-in half-ham (print first) [5/19].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $3 off roasted or smoked turkey breast (print first) [5/19].
- Benihana: The April chef’s special, hibachi shrimp and chicken for two, is $37 [4/30]. The entrees are grilled with mushrooms and sesame seeds and come with salad, onion soup, steamed rice, a hibachi shrimp appetizer, hibachi vegetables, dipping sauces, and Japanese hot green tea.
- Black Angus Steakhouse: Get any lunch entree for $8 with a drink purchase (print first) [4/15].
- Blimpie: Free 6-inch sub with the purchase of a 6-inch sub and 22-ounce drink (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
- Boston Market: $1 off any $10 purchase (print first) [5/12].
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant: Free baked ziti with the purchase of a pasta or entree (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: Free $10 bonus card with a $50 gift card purchase in restaurants and online [6/16]. Shipping is free if you order online. The bonus card is valid May 13 through July 15, but they say you can’t use it the same day you buy it.
- Corner Bakery Cafe: Free coffee with a breakfast purchase (print first) [4/16].
- Hooters: The Wingsday Platter is $6 on Wednesdays [expiration unknown]. It includes 10 wings, fries, and ranch or bleu cheese.
- LongHorn Steakhouse: $4 off the purchase of two dinner entrees (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Red Lobster: 50 percent off one Lobsterfest entree with the purchase of another Lobsterfest entree (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $5 off a $15 purchase (print first) [4/14].
- Souper Salad: $6 adult buffets (print first) [4/14]. That coupon is good for up to four people.
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.