I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- 7-Eleven: Free bottle of water with the purchase of any sandwich [5/17].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: $2 off the purchase of two breakfast or lunch entrees when you dine in before 2 p.m. on Mondays through Saturdays (print first) [4/24].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: $4 off the purchase of two dinner entrees when you dine in after 2 p.m. on Mondays through Saturdays (print first) [4/24].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: The $6 value lunch includes any deli sandwich, a medium drink, and chips or potato salad [expiration unknown].
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: The Buy One, Take One offer is back, which means you can get two entrees for $13 total [expiration unknown]. When you pick one of five entrees, which come with unlimited soup and salad, you get a second entree to take home.
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: 20 percent off your meal when you try one of their new “Inspired” menu items (print first) [4/25].
- Planet Hollywood: $5 off a $20 food and drink purchase (print first) [6/30].
- Sonny’s Real Pit Bar-B-Q: All-you-can-eat ribs [4/21].
- Taco Bell: Loaded Grillers, Freeze drinks, Sparkler drinks and medium drinks are $1 during Happier Hour, which runs from 2 to 5 p.m. [expiration unknown].
- Krispy Kreme: Free original glazed doughnut with the purchase of any regular-priced milk [4/21].
- Mrs. Fields: $2 off a 14-inch or larger Big Cookie Cake in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Mrs. Fields: 20 percent off any Big Cookie Cake online [expiration unknown].
- RaceTrac (convenience stores): Free pastry (print first) [4/30].
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.