I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Outback Steakhouse: Their complete meals for two start at $25 on Wednesdays [expiration unknown]. That price buys you two entrees, a side for each person, a soup or salad for each person, and a dessert or appetizer to share.
- Outback Steakhouse: Free small order of Aussie cheese fries on Thursday (say “Thursday FriesDay” to your server) [5/9 only].
Home and outdoors
- Public gardens: Free admission to select gardens on National Public Gardens Day, which is Friday (print first) [5/10 only].
- Cat litter: $2 off one bag of Fresh Results (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Cat litter: $2 to $5 off select Arm & Hammer products at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Tools: $10 off a $50 purchase of select Black & Decker products [expiration unknown]. That discount is in addition to Amazon’s usual price breaks.
- Hair color: $2 off a Vidal Sassoon Pro Series product (print first) [expiration unknown].
- “Monsters University”: Free movie admission with the purchase of select Blu-rays or DVDs and membership in the Disney Movie Rewards program [expiration unknown].
- Wireless printer: 41 percent off Brother’s HL-2270DW compact laser printer with wireless networking at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $150, it’s $88.
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.