- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Are You an Employee or a Contractor? (In Other Words, Is Your Boss Ripping You Off?)
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Children’s books: Up to 47 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. These books are for babies through 12-year-olds.
Holidays and parties
- Greeting cards: $1 off the purchase of three cards at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Wedding invitations: Eight free samples from Wedding Paper Divas online (use code FREETRY) [expiration unknown].
- Bedding: Additional 25 percent off regular- and sale-priced designer and LivingQuarters brands at Bon-Ton online (use code MAYBEDNG13) [6/1]. This sale applies to both comforters and pillows. Shipping is free if you spend $75 (use code FREESHIP75) [5/16].
- Mascara: $2 off any Rimmel ScandalEyes Show Off product at Walmart stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Mouthwash: $2 off Listerine Whitening (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Printers: Select best-selling models are less than $100 at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Aeropostale (for teens and young adults): $10 off a $50 purchase in stores (print first) [5/31].
- Old Navy (for the whole family): $5 off a $25 purchase in stores (print first) [5/22].