I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Jiffy Lube: $5 off a Signature Service oil change (print first) [1/1].
- Sears Auto Center: Get up to $100 back in rebates or gift cards with the purchase of select tires [expirations vary].
- Krispy Kreme: Free Key Lime doughnut if you check in with a friend of the Foursquare social network [5/22]. If you haven’t already, you need to download the Foursquare app to your phone and make an account, and then visit Krispy Kreme with a friend who’s also on the network, to be able to redeem this offer.
- McDonald’s: Try a small size of the new blueberry pomegranate smoothie for $1 [5/23].
- Ace Hardware: Free pair of canvas gloves with a $20 purchase (“like” and print first) [5/31].
- Cleaner: $1.50 off Windex’s new Touch-Up products (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Ulta Beauty: 20 percent off one item in stores (print first) and online (use code 102029) [6/1].
- RadioShack: $10 off a $20 purchase in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- “Star Trek Into Darkness”: Up to 55 percent off the Blu-ray, DVD or combo packs at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- The Limited (women’s): 50 percent off regular-priced items in stores and online (use code FRENZY) during Fashion Frenzy, which starts at 5 p.m. [5/22].
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.