I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- 7-Eleven: Medium Slurpees are 49 cents during Slurpee Days [5/27].
- 7-Eleven: $1 off a sandwich with the purchase of the new 16-ounce chill-activated Coca-Cola can [expiration unknown].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Free breakfast entree with the purchase of one entree and two drinks (print first) [5/24].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: $3 off the purchase of two breakfast or lunch entrees and two drinks (print first) [5/25].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: $5 off the purchase of two dinner entrees and two drinks (print first) [5/25].
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant: $10 off a $20 dine-in purchase (print first) [5/27].
- Denny’s: 20 percent off your entire check (print first) [6/1].
- Pei Wei Asian Diner: Get a voucher for a free combo meal on your next visit with the purchase of $30 in gift cards in restaurants [5/26].
- RaceTrac: Free breakfast combo, which includes any size RaceTrac coffee and a breakfast sandwich (print first) [5/31].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $5 off a $15 purchase (print first) [5/26].
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.