- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Flying the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is Having a Credit Card Hacked
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 31
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Strollers: Free car seat or bassinet with the purchase of a Britax stroller at Babies R Us online [6/30].
- Air freshener: Free two-pack of Glade PlugIns scented oil with the purchase of one two-pack at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Tools: Additional $10 off a $100 purchase of select Porter-Cable tools at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. This discount is on top of Amazon’s already-reduced prices.
- Electric razors, shavers and trimmers: $5 to $10 off select Philips Norelco products at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Oil change: 33 percent off an oil change – plus a free tire rotation – at AutoNation (print first) [expiration unknown]. Instead of $45, it’s $30.
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Men’s underwear: $1 off one Fruit of the Loom package (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Menswear: 50 percent off everything at Jos. A. Bank online [6/11]. Shipping is free too.
- Menswear: 50 percent off suits, sports coats, pants, ties, dress shirts and casual shirts at Men’s Wearhouse stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Victoria’s Secret: Their Semi-Annual Sale is already online and hits stores tomorrow [expiration unknown]. Panties start at $4, bras start at $15 and clearance-priced clothing and swimwear is up to 50 percent off.
- Victoria’s Secret: $10 off a future catalog or online purchase with a $10 online purchase [6/30]. The $10-off offer will ship with your purchase and is valid July 8 through 31.