- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Sep. 30
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- 1 in 4 Jobs in the US Are Low-Paying
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Restaurants and dessert shops
- Baskin-Robbins: $3 off any cake (print first) [6/23].
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant: $20 off any combination of two pastas, baked pastas or entrees when you dine in (print first) [6/30].
- Del Taco: Has three new $4 meal options: fiery six-layer burrito, bacon ranch grilled chicken and chili cheese fry [expiration unknown]. The meals include a mini quesadilla, a regular taco and a small drink.
- Hooters: 50 percent off appetizers from 10 p.m. to closing time [expiration unknown].
- Panda Express: Free serving of orange chicken from 9 p.m. to closing time (print first or display on mobile device) [6/21].
- Papa John’s: Members of the Papa Rewards program get a free large pizza with a future order after spending $15 online (use code SUMMER) [6/30]. The freebie can be redeemed through July 7.
- Texas Roadhouse: The $11 Wild West Wednesday Feature, available on Wednesdays, includes an eight-ounce sirloin or shrimp dinner, two sides, and bottomless bread and peanuts [expiration unknown].
- Salmon: Alaskan wild-caught sockeye salmon fillets are on sale for $12 per pound at Whole Foods Market [6/21]. Unlike farm-raised salmon, wild-caught salmon is known for being a rich source of healthy Omega-3 fats.
- Nectresse natural no-calorie sweetener: $2 off a 5.9-ounce canister at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Skinny Cow Peanut Butter Creme Divine Filled Chocolates: $1.50 off (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Tombstone garlic dipping bites pizza: $1.50 off (print first) [expiration unknown].