- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Sep. 30
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- 1 in 4 Jobs in the US Are Low-Paying
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Cookbooks: Up to 50 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Office and school
- Printer paper: $25 off a $50 purchase of 10-ream boxes at Office Max stores (print first) [7/20].
- Mouthwash: $2 off a 32-ounce or larger bottle of Colgate (print first) [expiration unknown].
- iPhone 5: $150 off when you trade up an iPhone 4 or 4S at RadioShack stores [7/13].
- Movies and TV series: Up to 70 percent off dozens of titles on Blu-ray or DVD at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- My Little Pony: Free $5 figure with a $10 purchase at Hasbro.com [7/21].
- Motor oil: $6 off one five-quart or larger jug of Valvoline’s MaxLife (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Pep Boys: More than 20 coupons for services and products (print first) [7/31].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Swarovski jewelry and accessories: 50 percent off online [expiration unknown].
- Vera Bradley accessories: Up to 60 percent off during the Summer Sale online [7/8]. Shipping is free if you spend $75, and a beach towel is free if you spend $100.