- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Oct. 22
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Office and school
- Moo.com: 30 percent off everything – including business cards, postcards, and stickers and labels [7/13].
- Office Depot: $15 off a $75 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 87978170) [7/15].
- Pens: 50 percent off Pilot products in Staples stores (print first) [7/13].
Outdoors and sports
- Sports Authority: $100 off a $300 purchase in stores (print first) [7/13].
- Free hair styling: Free Living Proof blowout – including a wash, conditioning and 30-minute blowout styling – between 6 and 8 p.m. on the next three Fridays at the Salon at Ulta Beauty stores [7/12, 7/19 and 7/26 only]. They have a limited number of appointments, so don’t wait to book.
- Athlete’s foot treatments: $2 off any Lotrimin or Tinactin product, both of which treat fungal infections like athlete’s food (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Camera lenses: Up to $200 off select Sigma lenses at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. This sale includes more than 25 lenses.
- Laptops: Up to $150 off select Toshiba models – plus free shipping – at BJ’s Wholesale Club online [7/28].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Bras: Up to 70 percent off during Maidenform’s $10 Bra Sale online [7/10].
- Men’s underwear: $1 off Fruit of the Loom underwear or easy care products at Walmart stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
And don’t forget tomorrow is 7-Eleven Day – free Slurpies between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.