- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Oct. 25
- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 24
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Office and school
- Moo.com: 30 percent off everything – including business cards, postcards, and stickers and labels [7/13].
- Office Depot: $15 off a $75 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 87978170) [7/15].
- Pens: 50 percent off Pilot products in Staples stores (print first) [7/13].
Outdoors and sports
- Sports Authority: $100 off a $300 purchase in stores (print first) [7/13].
- Free hair styling: Free Living Proof blowout – including a wash, conditioning and 30-minute blowout styling – between 6 and 8 p.m. on the next three Fridays at the Salon at Ulta Beauty stores [7/12, 7/19 and 7/26 only]. They have a limited number of appointments, so don’t wait to book.
- Athlete’s foot treatments: $2 off any Lotrimin or Tinactin product, both of which treat fungal infections like athlete’s food (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Camera lenses: Up to $200 off select Sigma lenses at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. This sale includes more than 25 lenses.
- Laptops: Up to $150 off select Toshiba models – plus free shipping – at BJ’s Wholesale Club online [7/28].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Bras: Up to 70 percent off during Maidenform’s $10 Bra Sale online [7/10].
- Men’s underwear: $1 off Fruit of the Loom underwear or easy care products at Walmart stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
And don’t forget tomorrow is 7-Eleven Day – free Slurpies between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.