- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Flying the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is Having a Credit Card Hacked
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 31
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- See’s Candies: Free lollipop on National Lollipop Day, which is Saturday [7/20 only].
- 7-Eleven: Get a large Slurpee for $1 with the purchase of one large Slurpee [expiration unknown].
- Starbucks: The Treat Receipt deal is back. Grande cold drinks are $2 after 2 p.m. if you bring in a receipt from a morning purchase [8/18].
Restaurants and fast food
Bob Evans Restaurant: Free kids meal after 2 p.m. with the purchase of an entree on weekdays [7/31].
Bob Evans Restaurant: Free barbecue pulled pork combo with the purchase of one combo on Monday (print first) [7/22].
Boston Market: $1 off a barbecue ribs individual meal (print first) [7/22].
Einstein Bros. Bagels: 25 percent off bagels, toppings and drinks – including smoothies – during happy hour, which runs from 3 to 5 p.m. on weekdays [expiration unknown].
FirstWatch: $2 off an entree between 7 and 11 a.m. on weekdays (print first) [7/31].
Melting Pot: Free $20 Fondue for the Kids card with a $10 donation to Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. The $20 cards are good for $20 off a future $50 purchase and expire Aug. 31.
Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $10 off a $20 purchase (print first) [7/21].
Souper Salad: $5.55 buffet (print first) [7/21]. This coupon is valid for up to four people.
Wienerschnitzel: Hot dogs are 15 cents on Sunday [7/21 only].