- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Oct. 25
- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 24
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Smoothies, drinks and dessert
- AMPM (convenience store): Free 16-ounce Mountain Dew Kickstart, which comes in fruit punch or orange citrus [expiration unknown]. The coupon will be sent to your mobile device. Kickstart is a soda/juice blend with almost three times as much caffeine as regular Mountain Dew.
- Cheesecake Factory: 50 percent off any slice of cheesecake on National Cheesecake Day, which is Tuesday [7/30 only].
- Jamba Juice: Free 9.5-ounce Jamba Kids smoothie for kids aged 8 and under between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Jamba Kids Free Smoothie Day, which is Saturday [7/27 only].
- Carl’s Jr.: Free small Gold Peak iced tea with the purchase of a grilled chicken sandwich (print first) [8/4].
- Hardee’s: $1 off a Super Bacon Cheeseburger combo (print first) [8/4].
- Steak ‘n Shake: Their new $4 menu includes four meals that are less than $4 each [expiration unknown].
- Bakers Square Restaurant and Bakery: Free entree with the purchase of one entree and two drinks (print first) [8/9].
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: 50 percent off an entree with the purchase of one entree (print first) [8/4].
- Outback Steakhouse: $5 off the purchase of two entrees [8/1]. This coupon is also valid on take-out orders.
- Village Inn: $2.50 off the purchase of one entree and one drink (print first) [8/9].