- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Oct. 25
- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 24
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Drinks and desserts
- 7-Eleven: Medium iced coffees are $1 on Wednesdays [8/28].
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream: 75 cents off any purchase (print first) [8/15].
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream: Free regular sundae with the purchase of a sundae (print first) [8/15].
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Three pounds of coffee for $20 in stores [expiration unknown].
- Mrs. Fields: $2 off a 14-inch or larger Big Cookie Cake (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Sonic Drive-In: 50 percent off shakes after 8 p.m. [expiration unknown].
Restaurants and fast food
- Arby’s: Free small curly fries and drink with the purchase of a grand turkey club (print first) [8/13].
- Blimpie: Free 6-inch sub with the purchase of a sub and drink (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Four coupons for pizza and tokens (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: The $4 bagel combo includes a bagel, cream cheese and a medium coffee [expiration unknown].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free half a dozen brownies with a $150 catering order online [expiration unknown].
- Hardee’s: $1 off a Texas toast breakfast sandwich combo (print first) [9/9].
- Hardee’s: Free medium drink with the purchase of super nachos (print first) [9/9].
- Jersey Mike’s Subs: $1 off a regular or giant sub (print first) [8/11].
- Melting Pot: Free $20 Fondue for the Kids card with a $10 donation to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The $20 cards are good for $20 off a future $50 purchase and expire Aug. 31.
- Tony Romas: $10 off a $30 purchase (print first) [10/8]. Note this coupon is only valid at select locations in California, Florida and Nevada.
- Wienerschnitzel: Corn dogs and chili dogs are five for $5 [expiration unknown].