- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Oct. 22
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Oct. 21
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: $3 off the purchase of two lunch entrees (print first) [8/29].
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: $5 off the purchase of two dinner entrees (print first) [8/29].
- On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: Tacos start at $2 on Tuesdays when you dine in [expiration unknown].
- Outback Steakhouse: $8 off the purchase of two dinner entrees when you dine in (print first) [9/5].
- Red Lobster: The $16 endless-shrimp meal is back [expiration unknown].
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: Up to 40 percent off when you dine in (print first) [8/25]. You get 10 percent off per person for up to four people.
- Sizzler: The $10 steak and all-you-can-eat shrimp meal is back [expiration unknown]. It includes a 6-ounce tri-tip sirloin, unlimited crispy fried shrimp and a baked potato.
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $10 off a $20 purchase (print first) [8/25].
- Souper Salad: $5.55 adult buffets when you dine in or carry out (print first) [8/25]. This coupon is valid for up to four people.
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream: Free pint of ice cream with a half-gallon purchase (print first) [9/2].
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream: 50 percent off a waffle cone with the purchase of another waffle cone (print first) [8/31].