- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Oct. 1
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- BabyGanics: Bath, body and household cleaning products are buy-one-get-one-free at Babies R Us online [9/30]. That flyer includes another 14 baby deals too.
Health and beauty
- Free health screening: Free glucose, body composition and blood pressure tests — plus a free AARP membership — at select Walgreens (print first) [9/30].
- Fiber supplements: $3 off a Fiber Smart product, $3 off a Phillips’ Fiber Good Gummies product and $1.50 off a Benefiber product in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Mascara: $2 off a CoverGirl Blast product or $1 off a Mabelline New York product in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
Office and school
- Office Depot: $10 off in stores (print first) and online (use code 37251531) [10/15].
- Pet training classes: $10 off at PetSmart (print first) [10/6].
- Pet waste bags: 33 percent off 750 bags and two dispensers at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $30, it’s $20.
- Apple adapters: Apple brand iPhone, iPad and iPod adapters are $10 through their USB Adapter Takeback Program [10/18].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Jewelry: Additional $50 off a $300 purchase at Gordon’s Jewelers online (use code FALLFIFTY) [9/18]. This discount can be applied to sale-priced items for additional savings.
- Express (for men and women): $25 off every $75 you spend online (use code 1822, which is good for men’s and women’s) [9/16].