- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- The Most Expensive Mortgage Mistakes You Can Make
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- 7 Reasons Why Your Debt Repayment Plan Isn’t Working
The next time you get an “exclusive” credit card offer in the mail, you’ll have even more reason to laugh.
CNNMoney has rounded up a list of credit cards with amazing benefits and even more improbable qualifications. For instance, there’s the invitation-only World Elite MasterCard, which comes embedded with a 0.01-carat diamond, has no spending limit, and gets someone to do your shopping for you. Here are some other crazy perks of these cards:
- Concierge services. Barclaycard’s Visa Black Card, for $495 per year, has a service you can contact anytime for restaurant reservations, travel plans, emergency translation services, or finding rare or specialty items.
- Jet services. The Citi Chairman AmEx Card, no longer available to new customers, “includes many private jet deals — including a consultant who will help you decide which jet is right for you to purchase based on your flying habits,” CNNMoney says. There’s no spending limit on this one, either.
- Unlimited golf. The Citi Prestige card, for $400 a year, grants free access to thousands of golf courses around the world.
- Secret benefits. Invitation-only American Express Centurion cards have perks disclosed only to cardholders. There’s an initiation fee of $7,500 and an annual fee of $2,500, so it must come with access to James Bond gadgets, right?
What’s the most impressive credit card benefit you’ve ever heard of? Let us know on Facebook.