- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
The next time you get an “exclusive” credit card offer in the mail, you’ll have even more reason to laugh.
CNNMoney has rounded up a list of credit cards with amazing benefits and even more improbable qualifications. For instance, there’s the invitation-only World Elite MasterCard, which comes embedded with a 0.01-carat diamond, has no spending limit, and gets someone to do your shopping for you. Here are some other crazy perks of these cards:
- Concierge services. Barclaycard’s Visa Black Card, for $495 per year, has a service you can contact anytime for restaurant reservations, travel plans, emergency translation services, or finding rare or specialty items.
- Jet services. The Citi Chairman AmEx Card, no longer available to new customers, “includes many private jet deals — including a consultant who will help you decide which jet is right for you to purchase based on your flying habits,” CNNMoney says. There’s no spending limit on this one, either.
- Unlimited golf. The Citi Prestige card, for $400 a year, grants free access to thousands of golf courses around the world.
- Secret benefits. Invitation-only American Express Centurion cards have perks disclosed only to cardholders. There’s an initiation fee of $7,500 and an annual fee of $2,500, so it must come with access to James Bond gadgets, right?
What’s the most impressive credit card benefit you’ve ever heard of? Let us know on Facebook.