- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
The next time you get an “exclusive” credit card offer in the mail, you’ll have even more reason to laugh.
CNNMoney has rounded up a list of credit cards with amazing benefits and even more improbable qualifications. For instance, there’s the invitation-only World Elite MasterCard, which comes embedded with a 0.01-carat diamond, has no spending limit, and gets someone to do your shopping for you. Here are some other crazy perks of these cards:
- Concierge services. Barclaycard’s Visa Black Card, for $495 per year, has a service you can contact anytime for restaurant reservations, travel plans, emergency translation services, or finding rare or specialty items.
- Jet services. The Citi Chairman AmEx Card, no longer available to new customers, “includes many private jet deals — including a consultant who will help you decide which jet is right for you to purchase based on your flying habits,” CNNMoney says. There’s no spending limit on this one, either.
- Unlimited golf. The Citi Prestige card, for $400 a year, grants free access to thousands of golf courses around the world.
- Secret benefits. Invitation-only American Express Centurion cards have perks disclosed only to cardholders. There’s an initiation fee of $7,500 and an annual fee of $2,500, so it must come with access to James Bond gadgets, right?
What’s the most impressive credit card benefit you’ve ever heard of? Let us know on Facebook.