- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- Today’s Deals: Thursday, Oct. 23
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Restaurants and fast food
- Boston Market: $1 off an individual meal (print first) [9/23].
- Brio Tuscan Grille: Free appetizer with the purchase of two entrees when you dine in (print first) [9/27].
- California Pizza Kitchen: $10 off a $40 purchase when you try one of their new hand-tossed pizzas (print first) [9/30].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free egg sandwich with the purchase of an egg sandwich (print first) [9/25].
- Johnny Rockets: Discounted movie ticket with the purchase of a meal [expiration unknown].
- LongHorn Steakhouse: Three-course steak dinner for $13 [expiration unknown]. It includes a salad, sirloin, dessert and unlimited honey wheat bread.
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: Free non-alcoholic drink with the purchase of the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks entree option (print first) [10/27].
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: 50 percent off an entree with the purchase of another entree (print first) [9/29].
- Ram Restaurant & Brewery: 50 percent off a chicken sandwich or burger, including turkey and veggie burgers, with the purchase of a second chicken sandwich or burger after 6 p.m. on NFL football Mondays [12/16].
- Souper Salad: $5.55 adult buffet when you dine in or carry out (print first or display on mobile) [9/22]. This coupon is valid for up to four people.
- Free cookbook: Kraft’s “Let’s Get Zesty Cookbook” can be downloaded or printed [expiration unknown]. It, of course, markets their products, but equivalent off-brand products should work too.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Free 60-day trial membership (submit form) [12/31].
- RaceTrac (convenience store): Free fountain drink of any size (print first) [9/30].
- Seattle’s Best Coffee: Free coffee from a Rubi kiosk (text BEAN2CUP to 727272) [expiration unknown].