I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onion appetizer with any purchase (say “the onion flew” to your server) [9/24 only].
Health and beauty
- Body Shop: 25 percent off regular-priced items — and 50 percent off select body butters — online [9/29].
- Bike locks: 20 percent off select WordLock products at Amazon.com (use code WRDLCK13) [expiration unknown]. They start at $6.
- Laundry detergent: $1 off select All or Mas products (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Target: $5 off a $30 home purchase or a $25 kids home purchase in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Tablet keyboard: 50 percent off Targus’ AKB33US Bluetooth wireless keyboard for tablets at Staples online [expiration unknown]. Instead of $60, it’s $30.
- “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory”: 62 percent off the three-disc 40th anniversary collectors edition on Blu-ray or DVD at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $65, it’s $25.
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Maidenform: The $8 Bra Sale includes 10 styles in various colors online [9/23].
- Victoria’s Secret: Free leggings with a $25 clothing or shoe purchase online (use code STYLE25) [9/26]. Note that select clothing items are 20 percent off too.
- Designer shoes: Brands like Missoni and Calvin Klein start at less than $100 during the clearance sale at DSW’s Luxe810 shop online [expiration unknown]. Check out Finding Designer Accessories at Deep Discounts for more ways to save on such brands.
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.