- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Aug. 30
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Aug. 29
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Free small hot or iced coffee if you download their app [9/29 only]. The offer is available through the app’s “My Offers” tab.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: One-pound bags of packaged coffee are $6 in stores and online (use code 1BAG) [9/28 and 9/29 only]. They include Original Blend, Dunkin’ Decaf and French Vanilla.
- Kangaroo Express: 12-ounce Bean Street coffee for one cent between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. in stores [9/29 only].
- Kangaroo Express: Free Jimmy Dean sausage and biscuit bun with the purchase of a reusable 2013 Roo Mug [9/30 through 10/4]. The $7 mug can be refilled for 50 cents through March.
- Krispy Kreme: Free 12-ounce cup of coffee — no purchase necessary — in stores [9/29 only].
- Krispy Kreme: 12-ounce mocha, latte, or iced coffee — including their Pumpkin Spice Latte — for $1 in stores [9/29 only].
- Peets Coffee & Tea: Free small maple latte with the purchase of an artisan baked good or oatmeal in stores (print first or display on mobile) [9/29].
- Punchbowl: Send a free digital card for National Coffee Day [expiration unknown].
- Seattle’s Best Coffee: $1 off a 12-ounce bag in stores (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
- Starbucks: Free taste of their new coffee, Ethiopia, which is a medium roast with notes of sweet citrus and peppery spice, in stores [9/29 only].
- Starbucks: Free commemorative Ethiopia tasting cup with the purchase of a one-pound bag of Ethiopia in stores [9/19 only].
- Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop: Free coffee with the purchase of one coffee in stores (say “Happy National Coffee Day”) [9/29 only].
- USA Coffee Company: Free eight-ounce bag of their Hawaiian-grown Union Roast coffee — an $11.95 value — with any coffee purchase online [9/29 only].
- Wawa: Free 16-ounce cup of coffee in stores (print first) [9/29 only].