- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- 1 in 4 Jobs in the US Are Low-Paying
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Sep. 29
- Could Europe’s Ongoing Economic Troubles Affect Your Retirement?
- Today’s Deals: Sunday, Sep. 28
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Sep. 27
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Arts and crafts and photos
- Michaels: 50 percent off one regular-priced item in stores (print first or text coupon to your phone) [11/2].
- Target Photo: $5 off the purchase of 50 4×6 prints in stores (print first) [expiration unknown]. This is equivalent to 10 cents off each print.
- Air fresheners: $1 off Glade Plugins scented oil, automatic spray refills, fall collection products or wax melts in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Golf grip: Free Boccieri Secret Grip — a $13 value — in stores (print first) [expiration unknown]. Boccieri will send you a certificate you can redeem in stores that carry the product.
- Dove Men+Care products: Additional $1 off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. This discount is on top of Amazon’s already-reduced prices.
- Clean & Clear: Up to $1.50 off one product, including the new Morning Burst Hydrating products in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Insoles: $2 to $4 off Dr. Scholl’s Active Series, Massaging Gel or For Her insoles in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Movies: Up to 50 percent off hit movies on Blu-ray and DVD at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Aeropostale (teens and young adults): $10 off a $50 purchase in stores (print first) [10/31].
- JCPenney: Additional 15 percent off clothing, shoes and accessories in stores (print first) and online (use code FALL38) [10/30]. This coupon is also good for an additional 10 percent off fine jewelry as well as some home items.