- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops A Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Sep. 16
- The 5 Reasons People Fall for Scams and Gotchas
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
- 7 Percent of US Workers Have Garnished Wages
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Good on Black Friday only
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free kids meal with the purchase of an entree (print first or display on mobile device) [11/29].
- LongHorn Steakhouse: 50 percent off a lunch combo with the purchase of another lunch combo when you dine in between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. (print first) [11/29].
- RA Sushi Bar Restaurant: An extended happy hour will start at 11 a.m. [11/29].
- Red Lobster: Free Maine lobster tail with the purchase of an entree (click “Get offer”) [11/29].
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse: Free petite filet with the purchase of a steak entree when you dine in (mention “Black Friday” to your server) [11/29].
Good through the weekend
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s: $5 off a $25 purchase when you dine in or carry out (print first) [12/6].
- Bertucci’s Italian Restaurant: $5 off a $25 purchase when you dine in or carry out (print first) [12/3].
- Bertucci’s Italian Restaurant: $15 off a $50 purchase when you dine in or carry out (print first) [12/3].
- Champps Americana: $10 off a $25 purchase when you dine in (print first) [12/1].
- Krystal: Pick from three offers — two sunrisers and coffee for $2, a three-burger value meal for $3 and sackful combo for $10 [12/1].