- Ask Stacy: How Am I Supposed to Live on Social Security?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Sep. 2
- What If You Can’t Pay Your Medical Bills?
- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Sep. 1
- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Happy Day of the Dozen! Don’t forget to pick up your free dozen doughnuts from Krispy Kreme.
Health and beauty
- Makeup: $5 off the purchase of any two Almay products in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Bicycling: Up to 40 percent off kid and adult bicycles, components and accessories at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Personalized gifts and photos
- Walmart Photo Center: Free $10 e-gift card with the purchase of a 10-ounce or larger box of Ritz crackers [12/12]. Note that you have to submit your receipt by Dec. 17.
- Personalized cards: 40 percent off your order at Hallmark.com (use code HOLIDAY40) [12/26].
- Kids Christmas novelties: Up to 50 percent off ornaments, stockings and hats at Toys R Us online [expiration unknown].
- Wireless speakers: 50 percent off Cambridge SoundWorks’ Oontz Curve ultra-portable wireless Bluetooth speaker at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Easy-Bake Ultimate Oven: $5 off in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Message T-shirts: 40 percent off all T-shirts at BustedTees.com (use code 40off) [expiration unknown].
- Shoes (for the whole family): Get a pair for $1 with the purchase of one pair online [12/14]. The discount will be applied after you put two pairs in your e-cart. Shipping is free if you spend $59 or pick up your order at your local store.