- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Aug. 30
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Aug. 29
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Babies R Us: Up to 60 percent off clothing online [1/1].
- JCPenney: $10 off a $25 home purchase in stores (print first) [12/28].
- Bass Pro Shops: Their After Christmas Sale covers sportswear and footwear, hunting clothing and gear, fishing and boating gear, shooting gear, camping food preparation items and more online [expiration unknown].
- Mobile keyboard: Mobile Bluetooth keyboard for iPad 2 and iPad 3 is $15 instead of $90 at All4Cellular.com [expiration unknown].
- TigerDirect.com: Their 72-Hour After Christmas Sale includes $180 off HP’s 15.6-inch Core i3 4GB DDR3 Pro laptop and $230 off HP’s 15.6-inch 8GB DDR3 Core i5 Pro laptop.
- Toys R Us: Up to 80 percent off clearance-priced items in stores [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- 6pm.com (for the whole family): Up to 80 percent off clothing, outerwear, footwear, bags and accessories — just to name a few of their many After-Christmas Sale deals [expiration unknown]. Plus they always offer free shipping on all orders.
- JCPenney: $10 off a $25 purchase of clothing, shoes or accessories in stores (print first) [12/28].
- Diamond Princess: Up to 96 percent off, including deals that start at $3 online [expiration unknown].