- Will Obamacare Complicate Your Taxes? Not Likely
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- 5 Things to Think About Before Going to Back to School After Age 50
- Prepare For Takeoff! Top Picks in Airline Credit Cards
- 12 Commonly Overlooked Expenses That Are Ruining Your Budget
Forbes has a list from CareerCast. Here’s how it made its picks…
To gauge which jobs are the most stressful, CareerCast considered the 200 professions in its database and focused on 11 different job demands that it deemed likely to provoke stress, including travel, growth potential, competitiveness, physical demands, hazards, environmental conditions and risk to one’s own life or to others’.
At the top are enlisted military and military generals, followed by firefighters and pilots. Those are no-brainers, but next are PR and company executives.
Photojournalists and reporters also make the list, along with cab drivers and – somehow below all of those – police officer.