- Tupperware and Beyond: Should You Join a Direct Sales Company?
- How to Use the Internet to Quit Your 9-to-5 Job
- Christmas in July? It Could Save You, Big Time
- Government Acts to Stop US Companies From Fleeing Overseas
- 8-Year-Old YouTube Star Makes $1.3 Million a Year
- Now You Can Make Returns at Sears Without Leaving Your Car
- Ask Stacy: How Can I Know I’ll Have Enough to Retire?
- Avoid Airline Fees with Airline Co-Branded Credit Cards
Win or lose, all Emmy nominees will leave Sunday’s award show with arms overflowing with luxury gifts.
CNN Money has put together a gallery of some of the most noteworthy luxe gifts, which include:
- Bali vacation – $10,000.
- Psychic reading — $1,500.
- LIQRpop — $10. If you’re like me and have no idea what a LIQRpop is (though the name gives you some idea), this patent-pending device has a full serving of alcohol inside an ice pop.
- Cancun getaway –$2,000.
- Filipino-French fusion food tasting party – $225.
- Aspen escape –$4,034.
- Luxury mattress — $3,000
- Gym membership –$700.
According to WBRE-TV, a fragrance shop that opened in Pennsylvania just nine months ago is going to have one of its signature scents included in the swag bag. The company, Note Fragrance, is excited to see what Emmy exposure may bring.
“It’ll be very interesting to see what happens for us after the Emmys, once the celebrities get home and they open up their gifts and they’re spritzing on the fragrances,” founder and CEO Danielle Fleming said. “We’re hoping to get some calls of interest and likes from them.”
This year’s Oscar swag bag boasted $85,000 in gifts.
Celebrities are supposed to report the prizes as income and pay taxes on them.
What do you think of the swag bags celebrities receive? Share your comments below or on our Facebook page.