Here is a roundup of several deals at national retailers that are worth checking out.
If you’re itching to do a little holiday gift shopping right now, you’re in luck.
Many retailers are offering early Black Friday sales this year to accommodate early bird deal-seekers.
So while the actual Black Friday — which falls on Nov. 25 this year — is three weeks out, we were able to round up several deals at national retailers that are worth checking out.
Be sure to do your homework by taking a minute to compare prices. Early deals include true steals, but sometimes you might want to try your luck by waiting to see if a price drops later this month.
As always, don’t forget to maximize your savings by paying with discounted gift cards from marketplaces like Raise and Cardpool, and get cash back by using portals like Ebates, Mr. Rebates, Swagbucks or Top Cash Back.
Major appliances are currently up to 40 percent off at this home improvement store’s early Black Friday sale. The “lowest prices of the year start now,” as Home Depot boldly puts it.
More specifically, you’ll find deals on:
- Cooking ranges — up to 35 percent off
- Dishwashers — up to 35 percent off
- Microwaves — up to 40 percent off
- Refrigerators — up to 40 percent off
- Vacuums — up to 40 percent off
- Washers and dryers — up to 35 percent off
Office Depot and Office Max
These office supply stores, both owned by Office Depot Inc., are offering early Black Friday deals in stores and online every day from now through Nov. 26. Different deals will be available each week. This week’s early Black Friday deals include:
- Dell Inspiron 15 laptop with Intel Core i7 processor — $499.99 (regular price $799.99)
- Lenovo Ideapad 110 laptop with Intel Core i3 processor — $299.99 (regular price $499.99)
- Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch laptop with Intel Inside — $219.99 (regular price $299.99)
- Duracell power banks — 70 percent off
- Wireless virtual reality headset — $14.99 (regular price $49.99)
Toys R Us
This toy store is having a two-day “Countdown to Black Friday” sale on Friday, Nov. 4, and Saturday, Nov. 5. As of Friday, the deals that are part of this sale are:
- All Monster High dolls, accessories and playsets — 40 percent off
- All Nerf Alien, Modulus and Doomlands blasters and accessories — 30 percent off
- LEGO Minecraft, Jurassic World, and Juniors construction sets — buy one, get one 40 percent off
- All video game software — buy one, get one 40 percent off
Have you shopped, or do you plan to shop, any early Black Friday sales this year? Let us know which ones by commenting below or on Facebook.
Read Next: 8 Ways to Get Your FICO Score for Free
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.