Plus $200 off a Lenovo ThinkCentre desktop computer, a free day's car rental, 50 percent off Crayola products, and more.
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- QuickChek: Free 20-ounce bottle of Pepsi Next (“like” and print first) [4/2]. Click here to find a QuickChek near you.
Arts and crafts
- Hancock Fabrics: Additional 15 percent off your entire purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code ETNZU) [3/31]. Combine this coupon with their current sales to save the most.
- Easter items: Up to 70 percent off more than 300 Easter-egg stuffers and party favors at Oriental Trading Company online [expiration unknown].
- Hallmark: 20 percent off a $10-plus purchase of greeting cards or gifts online (use code SAVE20) [4/8]. They have cool personalizable greeting cards too.
- Patio furniture: Up to 25 percent off at Target online [expiration unknown].
Office and school supplies
- Crayola products: 50 percent off at Staples stores (print first) [3/31].
- Mechanical pencils and lead refills (Pentel): 50 percent off at Staples stores (print first) [3/31]. I love these pencils – and this price is rare.
Health and beauty
- Sunscreen: Buy-one-get-half-off at Walgreens online [expiration unknown]. Shipping is free if you spend $25. There are more than 50 options to choose from – and this may be the best price you see before summer gets here.
- Desktop computer (Lenovo ThinkCentre): $200 off at CompUSA online [3/28]. Instead of $560, it’s $360 – which includes Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, a keyboard, and a mouse.
- Car rental (Avis): Free third weekend day when you book online [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Fine jewelry: 30 to 80 percent off during the Diamond Sale at Macy’s stores and online (use code DIAMOND) [4/1].
Got a suggestion, comment, or question? Contact me at [email protected].