- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- How Losing Your Job Now Can Cost You Social Security Money Later
[Cheap Healthy Good] I don’t know much about home decorating, but I know a good deal when I see one. The idea of filling a blank wall with beautiful fabrics is both clever and cost-effective.
[Len Penzo] When you get really good at saving money, it can be difficult to splurge – even when it’s called for. Penzo helps you get over the guilt of spending money to have some fun.
[Budgets Are Sexy] Here’s a hilarious post with a fashionable idea to save money: Make sure you wear all your clothes equally – because we all have a bunch of clothes we never take out of the closet or drawer.
[Bargain Babe] I don’t know anything about composting, so all 13 things were new to me. And they were compelling enough that I’d start composting – if I had a backyard. (Almost my entire back yard is paved.)
[Bargaineering] Everyone knows carpooling saves money. But one thing nearly as important, and rarely discussed, are personalities – keeping everyone from getting on each other’s nerves during the commute. This is some darn good advice on how to get along as you go along.