- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- 10 Ways to Eat Healthier Without Paying More
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- Tax Hacks 2015: Avoid These 10 Common Filing Mistakes
[Wise Bread] I’ve tuned in once or twice to those extreme couponing shows, and I’ve thought the same thing writer Paul Michael says here: “Extreme couponing, like anything else that seems too good to be true, has a few catches involved. And they’re not small catches either.”
[Tip Hero] Here’s another story that won’t save you money but will make you think about money in a whole new way. My favorite comparison: “Both let you turn one thing into something else.”
[Money Crashers] We’re always talking about saving money, but what should you do if you suddenly acquire a lot of it? Here are some excellent ideas.
[Saving Advice] Airports, businesses, theme parks, and even the post office hold auctions for items that customers leave behind. But before you think you can score an easy deal, pay attention to these rules and guidelines.
[The Consumerist] Like many people, I’m a sucker for lists. And as a personal finance expert, I’m always curious about customer service polls. But mostly, I just love it when the folks who publish Consumer Reports use words like “craptastic.”