- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Weapon Designed to Kill Off Phone Theft Proves Lethal
- Make an $8 Air Conditioner, and 4 More Hot Tips for Staying Cool
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- How to Make Sure Your Data is Wiped from Old Electronics
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Starbucks: Free Caffe Latte between 4 and 6 p.m. today [10/15 only].
- Air filters: Free air filter with the purchase of one filter at Ace Hardware stores (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
- Dehumidifiers: Up to 40 percent off select models at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Bath & Body Works: Free Signature Collection item – including shampoo, conditioner, perfume, bubble bath, and body lotion – with any $10-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code CASHMERE10) [10/28].
- Ulta Beauty: $3.50 off a $10-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 70841) [10/20].
- Sears: Additional 15 percent off regular-, sale-, and even clearance-priced fragrances and makeup in stores (print first) and online (use code TEAMUP15) [10/31].
- Teeth-whitening products (Rembrandt): $5 off at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Toys R Us: Up to 20 percent off a regular-price purchase in stores (print first) [10/22].
- Disney Princess: 40 percent off the 2-In-1 Ballgown Surprise Tiana Doll at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $21, it’s $13.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Lane Bryant (plus sizes for her): $25 off a $75-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code OCTGIFTLB) [10/31]. This coupon is also valid at Cacique stores.
- Sears (for the whole family): Additional 15 percent off regular-, sale-, and even clearance-priced clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, accessories, sleepwear, and intimates in stores (print first) and online (use code TEAMUP15) [10/31].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.